Pepper spray once again has been showing up in almost all forms of media since the start of Occupy Wall Street protests. YouTube has been plastered with videos of police using pepper spray on protesters, sparking many debates and even interviews of the people who were sprayed.
So what can we do when we find ourselves on the receiving end of a blast of pepper spray? Some say milk, dish washing soap, or baking powder. None of these answers will effectively take away the burning affects of pepper spray.
Don’t despair; SafetyGirl.com has the answer: Sudecon Decontamination Wipes from Fox Labs!
- Spontaneously stops the burn—opening eyes and restoring vision usually in 7-15 minutes or less
- Unmatched effectiveness on all types of defense sprays: OC, CS, CN, OC/CS
- Easy-to-use: just open towelette and wipe all affected areas
- No need to force eyes open and spray them repeatedly like with other products
- Can be applied before training exercises to reduce the effects of all types of defense sprays
- Field-proven by military, federal, state & local law enforcement, EMS and medical personal as the superior decontaminate to all other alternatives
- Easy-to-carry for quick access—3½” x 4” pouch opens to big 7.5 x 11.5 inches and can be conveniently carried on belt in glove pouch or in a shirt pocket
- Requires no additional soap or water and contains all natural ingredients
- Cleans-up leather gear, handcuffs, steering wheels, etc.
- Reduces liability concerns in all areas
- Non-toxic, non-flammable, non-irritating
Sudecon’s patented formula doesn’t use alcohol/ethanol, and it is so safe that it won’t harm you even if it is accidentally ingested. Nothing achieves decontamination and restores vision faster, easier, more safely or reliably than Sudecon. So whether you’re training police officers, protesting on the streets, or testing your pepper spray on a friend, make sure you are prepared with our Sudecon Decontamination Wipes.